Delivery and payment methods
SHIPPING & DELIVERY METHODS
Products are usually sent within 1-2 days (Monday-Friday) after your order has been received. The delivery period is a guideline only, and depends on the transport partner used. Please note that we are unable to deliver parcels to post boxes. There may be delays to deliveries in the event of possible busy delivery periods, temporary product shortages, holidays or other reasons beyond our control.
Our deliveries are handled by our delivery partners Budbee in the capital region and Matkahuolto elsewhere in Finland.
If a product is damaged during transit or if the delivery was otherwise unsuccessful, please contact us by email at the address email@example.com.
BUDBEE HOME DELIVERY
- This delivery method is only available in the capital region.
- Once your order has been registered with Budbee, you will receive an email containing information about your order.
- Once the consignment has been marked as out for delivery, you will receive a text message from Budbee containing an estimated delivery time and a link to track your delivery. You can click the link to provide additional information about your delivery, such as a door access code and instructions for delivery (e.g. can the delivery provider ring the doorbell or leave the parcel outside of the front door) and confirm your delivery time. The link also opens Budbee’s chat service, which can help you with all matters relating to the delivery.
- After 2pm on the date of delivery, Budbee will announce a delivery window of one hour. You can track your delivery’s progress in real-time after 5pm on the day of delivery using Budbee’s service.
MATKAHUOLTO / Kotipaketti
- Elsewhere in Finland, our products are delivered by Matkahuolto’s Kotipaketti service. Products are delivered to the requested address within Finland.
- Matkahuolto will send a notification of delivery time by text message or email. The confirmation message will contain a tracking code that you can use to track your delivery at https://www.matkahuolto.fi/seuranta.
Products and their delivery costs are paid for when an order is placed. Our payment services are managed by Nordea Connect in collaboration with Nets, and Stripe. All payments take place securely in an authenticated environment.
Available payment options include credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), MobilePay, Siirto, Stripe and Finnish banks’ online banking payments.